Use of this Website
You should use this website only if you are eligible to become a member of Commun-IT. Nothing on this website is intended to offer any benefits to anyone who is not a qualified member of Commun-IT.
To qualify for membership in Commun-IT, you must be a 19+ and a business professional that has influence or decision making capacity in one or more technology areas of your company. Categories of those who qualify may change in the future, and may be modified from time to time to suit the needs of the research community in general and clients of the Commun-IT particular. Commun-IT may, for any reason, refuse membership to anyone or terminate anyone’s membership at any time.
Membership in Commun-IT is voluntary, and free of charge to members.
To apply for membership, you must meet the above qualifications and complete the registration process, providing certain required information in the application form on this website.
By applying to be a member of Commun-IT, you agree to the following:
- You will register only once as a member of Commun-IT.
- You are at least 19 years old and are a technology influencer or decision maker at your business.
- You will provide only true and accurate personal information in the registration process.
- If you become a member of Commun-IT, you will answer all survey questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- While a member of Commun-IT, you will promptly complete your profile and update it whenever it changes.
Commun-IT may terminate your membership if you contravene any of the above, or the code of conduct that members are required to follow. Such termination may be without notice or payment to you.
You may terminate your membership for any reason by sending an e-mail from the e-mail address listed on your personal profile information to commun-IT.com requesting that your name and other personal profile information be deleted from our files. Such termination may be done at any time, free of charge.
As a member, you will not be required to participate in any specific survey, but you can choose to participate, or not participate, in the various surveys to which you are invited to respond.
As a member, you agree to receive electronic or telephone communications from Commun-IT and its agents. These may relate to surveys you are being invited to participate in, to the updating of your information profile, or to anything else that you may agree to.
As a member, you also acknowledge that the websites you access in connection with your completion of surveys for Commun-IT may contain links to third party websites or contain information about products or services of third parties, and that Commun-IT does not control, endorse, supervise, monitor or assess the suitability of such websites, does not endorse anything stated on such websites, and is not responsible for their content, security or other attributes. You further acknowledge that Commun-IT does not independently verify the business practices of these third parties and makes no promises on their behalf, and that your access to, and use of, any such third party website is entirely at your own risk.
Code of Conduct
Members of Commun-IT are required to follow a code of conduct which includes the following obligations:
- To respond directly, if they so desire, to any invitations to participate in surveys, and not to forward any such invitations to anyone else.
- To be respectful in any communication (written, verbal or electronic) with Commun-IT and any of its representatives and to avoid any communication that may be vulgar, obscene, threatening, defamatory or aimed at any individual or group protected by human rights legislation.
- To exit from any Commun-IT website accessed as a member, to minimize the risk of others using the member’s credentials to access the website.
- To keep confidential and not copy, disclose or distribute any information that may belong to another party and that is made available to the member in connection with his or her participation in the activities of Commun-IT.
- Not to misuse any website made accessible through his or her membership in Commun-IT. Examples of such misuse would include manipulating the results of any poll or survey, manipulating the distribution of survey invitations, interfering with the operation of the rewards program, sending advertising, promotion or other unsolicited communication through such a website, interfering with access to or use of the website by any other member, or posting or transmitting any malicious computer code.
- Not to use any name or contact information other than his or her real name and actual contact information.
- To notify Commun-IT immediately if anyone other than the member has used the member’s e-mail account, registration information, or if the member learns of any other breach of security or unauthorized access to any website of Commun-IT.
- To comply with all applicable laws, not do anything that may cause Commun-IT to violate any applicable laws, and not to do anything detrimental to Commun-IT.
- Such other obligations as Commun-IT may in the future add to its code of conduct.
- In Market Research we hold a very high standard of quality. Clients seek Commun-IT panelists out because of our reputation of having the best community of IT professionals. You must answer questions honestly, reasonable and thoughtful manner to receive the reward. Open-ended questions must be legible and answer the question being asked. Survey timing and data quality checks are put into surveys to catch any participant that doesn’t appear to be following these rules. Surveys that are terminated prior to completion will have no reward paid. If you are past the qualifying questions and terminated, it is because your answers or speed of completion or both have failed our Quality Standards that we have in place. We can’t use your opinions and information that you have provided therefore the reward will not be paid.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All rights to its websites are reserved by Commun-IT. The names, logos, icons, and graphics used on such websites which identify products or services of Commun-IT and any other content on the websites consisting of work that can be protected by intellectual property rights are property of Commun-IT. All other trademarks and/or copyrights appearing on an Commun-IT website belong to their respective owners.
The content of the Site is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of its members. Any modification, sale, licensing, reproduction, downloading, transmission, display, distribution, publishing, editing or other similar use of such content, without the express prior written consent of Commun-IT, is strictly prohibited.